- The Fiberglass Rigid Cell is an extended surface, medium to high efficiency filter. Its lofted ultra fine fiberglass media provides excellent dust holding capacity and coupled with its rigid construction virtually eliminates dust particle unloading downstream of the filter.
- The media of this filter is adhesively bonded to all four sides of the frame to eliminate air by-pass. The Fiberglass Rigid Cell is available in a MERV 9, MERV 11, MERV 13 and MERV 14 per ASHRAE standard 52.2-2007.
- This filter is the ideal solution to IAQ problems that demand a high efficiency, long lasting rigid filter without costly modification to existing equipment.
- The Rigid Cell can be used in place of many high efficiency style filters. This filter may be used in spaces requiring 6" or 12" filters and is suitable for use in most commercial and industrial HVAC systems.
- This filter can upgrade your current system by providing exceptional filter integrity and consistent performance.
- The Rigid Cell can be used as a pre-filter for higher efficiency products or a final filter in HVAC systems that require a high level of efficiency and cleanliness.
- It is designed for ease of installation in either side access systems or built-up banks. It is available in traditional box style or single header versions.
For Shipping, Pricing or Pick Up please call:
GTA: (905) 403-0510 or Toll Free: 1-888-301-3337
Commercial HVAC Filters