- The FP-S Mini-Pleat filter is constructed with a composite of synthetic filter materials designed to create a very rugged high efficiency filter.
- The FP style filter is recognized worldwide as the most proven and reliable high technology air filter available, and the FP-S continues to build upon this tradition.
- The durable construction virtually eliminates the potential physical damage the filter may experience during shipping and handling.
- The rugged FP-S is designed for use in the harshest of environments, ranging from turbulent air flow to offshore applications.
- The mini-pleat design incorporates 160 square feet of media within a 24" x 24" x 12" frame. The extended surface and advanced synthetic media create a very low resistance to air flow.
- The low pressure drop results in lower energy cost and longer filter life. The low resistance also allows increased air flow, or higher efficiency levels without costly equipment modifications.
- The FP-S is designed to be used in all HVAC applications, and is specially suited for variable air volume (VAV) systems.
- Applications include hospital, industrial, turbine, commercial, and automotive HVAC installations.
For Shipping, Pricing or Pick Up please call:
GTA: (905) 403-0510 or Toll Free: 1-888-301-3337
Commercial HVAC Filters