- Constructed with a unique spanned stitching, which optimizes pocket configuration for minimum resistance and maximum dust holding capacity.
- The media consists of strategically layered and blended melt-blown polypropylene fibers fastened to a non-shed, high-density polypropylene backing.
- This design creates a dual-stage filtration effect with the final layer capturing the smaller particulate from the air stream. A thermoplastic sealant is applied in liquid form allowing it to totally encapsulate each stitch.
- Safety stitching around all three edges, creates a leak free design that will withstand high pressure and turbulent system conditions.
- Individual pockets are bonded to a galvanized steel j-channel. The j-channels are mechanically fastened to a 26 gauge galvanized steel header.
- Offers high efficiency filtration, low initial resistance, high dust holding capacity, and best economy of any filter within the industry.
- The non-shed media eliminates fiber migration downstream and withstands 100% humidity.
- Designed as primary or secondary filters in heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems.
- Various depths and pocket configurations are offered to accommodate any type of HVAC equipment.
For Shipping, Pricing or Pick Up please call:
GTA: (905) 403-0510 or Toll Free: 1-888-301-333
Commercial HVAC Filters